Typical Move-in Costs *
- Advertised rent rates based upon a year lease contract, short term lease options are not always offered, and when they are additional monthly fees apply. Please call for more details.
- $40 per adult application fee with completed application, valid ID and financial documents required. Click here to find the online application.
- Security deposit is refundable and based upon unit size; studio $600, 1 bed $1200, 2 bed $1695+, and 3 bed $2400
- The turnover fee is a one time fee for administrative costs, it is not a cleaning fee, and it is equal to 10% of the monthly rent amount.
- Holding Fee (also called a Reservation Fee) is $600, due within 24 hours of approval and is required to hold apartment for up to 14 days prior to the move-in date on approved application(s). It is non-refundable if the applicant backs out before signing the lease, but is applied to move-in costs owed when lease is signed.
- First full month's rent is due at lease signing with other move-in costs, payable in the form of secured funds only (cashier's check or money order.)
* Prices are subject to change anytime without notice. Parking rent, utilities, pet deposits & additional costs for allowing pets added to monthly rent, proof of payment for pending collections or debt settlements, and short term lease fees are additional costs related to move-in. Ask us about your situation for a better move-in cost estimate at 206-322-3696.