Mykonos Apartments on Capitol Hill
210 10th Ave E, Seattle, WA 98102
Managed By: FOUNDATION GROUP, LLC
The Mykonos Apartments is a small 13 unit building in the heart of Seattle's Capitol Hill Neighborhood. Steps away from Broadway and all that Capitol Hill offers-- restaurants, retail shops, and nightlife!
Walk Score 94, Transit Score 75 & Bike Score 90.
Close to Gage Academy of the Fine Arts, SCCC, SU, Art Institute of Seattle, Cornish School of the Arts, Cal Anderson Park, Volunteer Park, Capitol Hill Block Party, Downtown, grocery stores, bars, restaurants, Pike/Pine I-5 and express lanes, I-90, Metro Bus 8, 9, 10, 11, 43, 47, 49, 60.
Apartment & Building Features:
- Pet friendly (deposits, pet rent and restrictions apply—2 pet max.)
- On-site laundry facilities
- In-unit hot water heater
- Electric range / oven
- Electric heat
- Free storage
- Evening / Weekend Manager
- Full-time maintenance staff
- Some units have covered balconies
- 24/7 Apartment emergency response
- Controlled access garage/outdoor parking available
- Controlled access bike rack