Typical Move-in Costs *
- Advertised rent rates based upon a year lease contract, short term lease options are not always offered, and when they are additional monthly fees apply. Please call for more details.
- $25 per adult application fee with completed application, valid ID and financial documents required. We conduct the majority of the screening elements in-house; to confirm the rental history, any sex offender history, and income verification, while the applicant will supply a direct copy of their free credit report from AnnualCreditReport.com from any of the 3 major credit monitoring agencies. The report must contain a credit score, and must be time stamped dated within 14 days of the application date, in order to be considered valid. Applicants may visit our main office pull and print their report for convenience once the screening fee has been paid.
- Security deposit is refundable and based upon unit size; studio $600, 1 bed $1200, 2 bed $1695+, and 3 bed $2400
- The turnover fee is a one time fee for administrative costs, it is not a cleaning fee, and it is equal to 10% of the monthly rent amount
- Holding Fee (also called a Reservation Fee) is $600, due within 24 hours of approval and is required to hold apartment for up to 14 days prior to the move-in date on approved application(s). It is non-refundable if the applicant backs out before signing the lease, but is applied to move-in costs owed when lease is signed.
- First full month's rent is due at lease signing with other move-in costs, payable in the form of secured funds only.
* Prices are subject to change anytime without notice. Parking rent, utilities, pet deposits & additional costs for allowing pets added to monthly rent, proof of payment for pending collections or debt settlements, and short term lease fees are additional costs related to move-in. Ask us about your situation for a better move-in cost estimate at 206-322-3696.
Move-in & Approval Requirements **
Due to recent laws passed by the City of Seattle upon the rental industry, we are in the process of updating our screening criteria. Please call us, or email us with your inquiry about our new approval standards. The most important changes are as follows: Applicants must have at least 1 year of verifiable positive rental history (or history of a current mortgage in good standing for 1 or more years), a credit score of 620 or higher, and confirmed income of 2.5 times or more of the rent amount on a monthly basis. Additionally, adult sex offenders will not qualify for approval.