Typical Move-in Costs *
- Advertised rent rates based upon a year lease contract
- $40 per adult application fee with completed application
- $600 standard refundable security deposit
- The turnover fee is 10% of the total first month's rent costs
- First month's rent due at lease signing
* Prices are subject to change anytime without notice. Parking rent, utilities, pet deposits & additional costs for allowing pets added to monthly rent, proof of payment for pending collections or debt settlements, and short term lease fees are additional costs related to move-in. Ask us about your situation for a better move-in cost estimate at 206-322-3696.
* An increase in the standard security deposit may be required with proof of payment for pending collections or debt settlements, and/or last month's rent; if you have no verifiable credit history; and/or have less than 2 years of verifiable rental history; and/or have no established employment, and/or all income sources are from trusts, savings, or wire transfers and are verified only through bank statements.
Move-in & Approval Requirements **
Applicants must be 18 years old or older to apply
Occupants are limited to 1 person per 200 square feet of space in the apartment
Completed application with $40 application fee and approval for each adult occupant
Proof of income (may include paystubs, bank statements, contract/award letters, etc.). Combined income sources from all lease holders must be at least 3 times the rent amount.
Valid US photo identification, or Visa and Passport (two forms of photo ID required)
I-20 form for international students, Immigration status for international workers (E-1, H-1, J-1, etc.)
Excellent to Good credit, 2 years verifiable rental history, verifiable income or employment, and clean criminal history
** Residency denials often result from bad to no credit, bad to no rental history, or lack of sufficient verifiable income, or for a non-medical bankruptcy within 7 years, or any felony conviction for a sex crime (i.e. lifetime sex offender status) and/or manufacturing of drugs, or a felony conviction within 5 years, and/or unlawful detainer within 5 years (i.e. eviction) discovered through application processing. Ask us about your situation for a better estimate of approval at 206-322-3696.